Friday 13 August 2010

SplishSplash!

Hoobledoop everyone!

As you can see from the picture (taken yesterday), Mummy has found a new way to bath me. She puts my bath in my great-grandparents bath (not our bath because she keeps stuff in it and is too lazy to move it). So I'm like... having a bath in a bath in a bath lol! She thinks it's a great idea because it prevents the floor from becoming covered in water when I splash in bath... but I've found a new way to annoy Mummy at bath time. I grab the side of the big bath and try to climb out. I haven't yet succeeded to climb all the way out. When I stand up, Mummy just uses it as an opportunity to easily clean my bum. >.<

I've had a rash all over my body for a week now (for some reason it's barely noticable in the picture of me in the bath). I had a high temperature last weekend and I was dead clingy and not myself... So Mummy took me to see the GP on Monday. He said it's just a viral rash and it should be gone in a couple of days. I no longer have a temperature and I'm all happy and stuff again, but the rash is STILL there. Mummy says she'll take me back to the doctors if it hasn't gone by Monday.

Anyways... hoobletoodledoo for now! =]

p.s. Yesterday when Mummy was feeding me, she looked away for one second and when she turned round I was holding a big knife! I scared the crap out of her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, love how mummy's bath tub storage is more important than cleaning you up :)
    Keep trying, soon you'll be able to get out of the bath quicker than she can catch you.

    ReplyDelete