Sunday 23 May 2010

A lovely day in the park.


Yesterday I went to Uncle H's birthday party in Heaton Park. I really enjoyed myself. I was wearing shorts and a t shirt with no vest all day because it was so hot outside. Mummy let me have more ice cream and a bit of a vimto icey thing. It was way yummier than the spinach and plum baby food I ate at lunch time. I quite enoyed eating lunch outside. It was kind of like my first proper picnic. All my grandmother's friends loved me. Mummy spiked up my hair and made me wear my Sex Pistols t shirt so I looked super-cute. I wore sun cream for the first time in my life. When I was sitting on the grass, I ended up with grass stuck to my legs.

On thursday Mummy spent £25 on tops for me. Then on Friday she bought me 5 pairs of shorts (which cost over £30) because the weather is getting hot. On Saturday before the party she bought me the Sex Pistols top which cost her £20 (she said it doesn't matter how much it costs, because I look so cute in it). I hope she stops buying me clothes soon. I'm worried she wont have enough money to buy me any food or nappies if she carries on spending so much on clothes. :P

Quick update on the last post: I went to the doctors on friday and the GP referred me to the hospital. Apparently I should get a letter with an appointment on it some time in the next few months.

I wish you all love, peace and ice cream.

Ike.

1 comment: