Friday 16 July 2010

Toothies, messiness and clapping!

Hello everyone! Lookies- A pic of me messing up Mummy's kitchen with my nomnoms!

I have a tooth! It's not big yet and it's really hard to see, but it's very sharp! CHOMP!  XD
I was testing it out by biting Mummy's finger all round Tesco this afternoon. It was very nomsome!  In Tesco, mummy bought me three hand puppets and a new chair. I'm not technically old enough for the chair, but Mummy's not going to let me sit in it without supervision.

I've also started copying Mummy if she claps her hands. I'm getting very clever!

Have I already mentioned that I can now crawl really, really well? And did I also mention I can pull myself up from sitting down to standing up? I'm getting very awesome at all these things... Mummy is so proud of me!

Anyhow, I'm gonna go get myself cleaned up (I made a hoobacious mess of myself and Mummy's kitchen when she was feeding me) and get ready for bed. Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment